4+ years to create these documents with educational content and guides valued over $15,000 total
Years in the making
Trusted by 1000s
Get access to the same set of resources that we've used to change thousands of lives
Created by professionals
Curated by Certified Fitness Coaches and Registered Dietitians with 60+ years of experience in health and fitness
Packed full of education
Over 320 pages ranging from recipes to healthy habits and lifestyle tips
WHY THIS WILL BE A GAME-CHANGER FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Instead of exhausting yourself by spending hours of your time researching the best nutrition and fitness education, putting pages and pages of content together, and building your resource library from scratch, let us take the weight off for you with our carefully curated handbooks.
With our resources and guides, you'll be able to give your clients what they need in order for you to:
- Offer a better coaching service with science-backed education to provide
- Have the ability to charge more and feel confident in your pricing because of the value you are giving
- Get precious time back in your business to focus more on coaching and scalability
- Eliminate any chance of buyers remorse because you are offering SO much in your service
- Appear more professional by including information curated by nutrition specialists and other coaches with years of experience
SNEAK PEAK OF THE EBOOK RESOURCES
Want to see what one of our eBook resources looks like in action before committing to the purchase? You're a smart buyer, we totally get it.
Check out this mini 4-page demo of our macro tracking guide!
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Get Access
Upon purchase you will receive Canva links to guides and ebooks you purchased. If you don't already have a Canva account, you can make one for free.
Step 2: Fully Customize
Add your brand colors, fonts, and photos to make each document feel like one you created. OR simply add your company name and keep the rest it as is.
Step 4: WOW your clients
Send your polished, branded, and info packed PDF's to your clients, they'll be glad that they decided to work with you!
You will be able to keep the guides forever so you can build out your Master Resource Database for lifelong use.
You will also receive a free loom training on Canva which will show you how to edit and implement these documents.
GRAB YOUR EBOOKS
Optimize your coaching efficiency while supporting your clients by organizing helpful information about your program into a comprehensive handbook designed to help you and your client's fitness journey. A client handbook is an effective tool to consolidate useful information, deliver templates, and offer supplemental information to help your clients get the most out of your program and their coaching experience. What's included:
- Client communication and expectations
- Client check-in templates and procedures
- Tips on travel, shift work, and gut health
- Supplement and sleep hygiene education
Tons of additional educational support and tips to empower your clients and optimize their results
Macro Tracking and
Navigating nutrition is commonly the hardest obstacle to conquer for most clients. Ease the overwhelm, educate your client, and exceed your client's expectations by providing a consolidated handbook filled with macronutrient education, helpful tutorials, and nutrition inspiration that will help them become macro-tracking experts. What's included:
- Macro nutrient basics and methodologies
- How to use MyFitnessPal and track common food examples
- Easy breakfast, snack, lunch, and dinner examples
- Tons of additional tips on tracking meals out, grocery shopping, meal prepping, and hitting protein targets.
Weightlifting with proper form is just one piece of what it takes to be successful when it comes to weight training. This guide provides education on terminology that may come up in your clients programming as well as how to ensure they are training adequately for their goals. What's included:
Progressive overload concepts
Tons of additional tips on cardio and recovery
Provide next-level education to help your clients understand how to properly use and engage their core so that they can optimize their lifts. This guide comes with embedded video links that cover finding a neutral posture, diaphragmatic breathing, diaphragmatic- core engagement breathing, and core engagement in practice. What's included:
- Core muscle education
- How to properly practice diaphragmatic breathing techniques
- How to wear and use a lifting belt
- Tons of additional tips and core exercises based on difficulty, target area, and core action
Running out of meal ideas is common amongst most clients. Ease the worry with a consolidated handbook filled with quick and easy meals that are easily whipped up on a busy weeknight. What's included:
- 20 Macro friendly recipes which include breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and sweet treats
- Macro breakdown for each recipe
- Vegan, vegetarian gluten-free, and dairy free substitutes to accommodate a variety of lifestyles
- 20 different recipes than the weekly menu option*
Warm Up and Mobility
Keep your clients safe and optimize results with education on how to properly prime and mobilize their bodies in preparation for training. What's included:
- Education on the importance of warming up
- Detailed steps & education on how to properly warm up
- Example warm ups for upper/lower body days
- Tons of additional safety tips & education on use of guide
Stretching is key when it comes to having a well rounded fitness routine. Help your clients improve their recovery, flexibility and long term health with this stretching guide. What’s included:
- Importance of stretching
- Various dynamic & static stretches with detailed descriptions
- Step-by-step picture tutorials
- Tons of additional stretch ideas for specific body parts
Navigating the holidays while on a health and fitness journey is no easy feat! A dedicated handbook filled with education, tips, recipes, and workouts is the key to your clients crushing their goals while enjoying the holiday season! What's included:
- Table of contents for easy navigation
- Holiday recipes with macro breakdowns
- Meal hacks & strategies
- Easy, on-the-go workouts
- Tips for stress-free success & emotional support
24-Weeks of Macro-
We understand everyone starts somewhere. Do less while providing more to your clients by offering 24 weeks of macro-friendly menus valued at $18,000 (between hiring a professional recipe developer and graphic design fees) for just $347. What's included:
- 24 weekly menus curated by a professional recipe developer and pre-logged into My Fitness Pal for your clients
- Weekly menus include breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack, and sweet treat
- Vegan, vegetarian gluten-free, and dairy-free substitutes to accommodate a variety of lifestyles
- Confidently stay within scope of practice and have peace of mind with Dietitian approved recipes
- WOW your clients with this incredible value add that keeps them inspired, enjoying your coaching, and on track with their protocols
BUNDLE THEM FOR EVEN MORE VALUE
Includes the Client Handbook, Macro Guide and Weightlifting Guide
Includes the Client handbook and ALL eBook guides
PURCHASE OUR READY-MADE PROGRAMMING
Programming designed by DLDNations lead programmers FOR YOU so you can focus on what really matters: client communication & support. Avaialable in 3, 6, 9, and 12-month bundles.
What's Included In Every Bundle:
- 3-day Home DB Only
- 3-day Gym
- 4-day Home DB Only
- 4-day Gym Intermediate
- 4-day Gym Advanced
- 5-day Home DB Only
- 5-day Gym Intermediate
- 5-day Gym Advanced
- Trainerize upload tutorial video
For 3-9 Month Bundles:
BONUS: Travel workouts for clients (Bands + Bodyweight Only)
BONUS: 25% off promo code for a customizable Weightlifting Guide Template for your client's education
For 12 Month Bundle:
BONUS: Travel workouts for clients (Bands + Bodyweight Only)
BONUS: FREE customizable Weightlifting Guide Template for your client's education
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Q: Will these guides say they are property of DLDNation?
A: No, we have removed all DLDNation branding and logos and you can label them using your own company or team name.
Q: Do I have to tell my clients these are from DLDNation and not me?
A: Nope, once you purchase these they belong to YOU!
Q: What if I don't like one/some of the pages and want to remove them?
A: They are fully editable and you can add/change/remove anything you like at any time.
Q: Can I sell these on my website to non-clients?
A: No, you cannot. These guides can be utilized endlessly as part of your one:one coaching packages but the PDFs themselves cannot be sold individually for profit.
Q: What if I don't know how to use Canva? Can I still use these?
A: Yup, we will provide a free Loom tutorial on Canva basics, how to use and how to make edits.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Stay in the loop with all our best tools and resources for top level coaches.