Protein Chia Pudding
- 4 servings
- 5 minutes + 20 minutes of cool time
- Vegetarian, gluten-free
NUTRITION PER SERVING (180g)
19P / 9C / 7F / 5 fiber
PER FULL DESSERT
20P / 28C / 9F / 7 fiber
DLD Protein Chia Pudding
- 650g (2 bottles) Premier Protein vanilla protein shake
- 70g chia seeds
- 180g DLD Protein Chia Pudding
- 80g fresh mango, diced
- 10g Natural Grocers maple pecan granola
- Thoroughly mix together chia seeds and protein shake until well combined. I recommend mixing constantly for a few minutes so that the seeds have a chance to thicken a bit. This will keep the seeds from settling to the bottom.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or until pudding thickens. It will get even thicker overnight, so if desired, add water or other liquid when serving. Macros will vary if added liquid contains calories.
- Top chia pudding with some fresh mango and granola, or toppings of choice!