Protein Cake Cookies
- 10 cookies (370g)
- 20 minutes
NUTRITION PER SERVING (2 cookies, 37g each)
12P / 37C / 4F / 1 fiber
DLD Cake Cookies
- 200g Pillsbury classic yellow sugar free cake mix
- 56g PEScience gourmet vanilla protein powder
- 110g unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper (I did these all in one go, I used 1 large sheet & 1 small so they could sit side by side in the oven).
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl until a thick dough forms.
- Using a cookie scoop, place equal balls (mine weighed 42g each) 1-2 inches apart on the baking sheet. They spread a little bit, so use your best judgment on how many you can fit per batch. Optional, but fun: top each cookie with a light dusting of sprinkles!
- Bake for 9 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from the sheet & cooling on a wire rack.