Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- 10 servings
- 35-40 minutes
NUTRITION PER SERVING(1 roll - 40g)
8P / 12C / 3F / 0 fiber
DLD Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
224g (1 tube) Pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
150g fat free mozzarella cheese
56g turkey pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking dish with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
- Lay out crescent rolls in one large rectangle. Press together perforated edges so that it becomes one solid sheet of dough.
- Spread cheese evenly across the dough and pepperoni evenly across the cheese layer.
- Roll the dough lengthwise into one big log, “hotdog" style.
- Cut the roll into 10 equal pieces and arrange into a flower shape (see picture above).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping!