- 13 balls (700g)
- 45 minutes
- Vegetarian, gluten-free
NUTRITION PER SERVING (54g, 2 balls)
13P / 14C / 7F / 5 fiber
DLD PB Balls
250g PBFit powdered peanut butter
14g sugar free vanilla pudding mix
11oz (1 bottle) Premier Protein vanilla protein shake
120g semi-sweet chocolate chips
14g coconut oil
Optional: sea salt
- In a small bowl, combine powdered PB, pudding mix, and protein shake until a thick dough forms.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop to scoop out balls that weigh ~50g each. There should be 13 balls when you’re finished.
- Place the balls in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until they are quite firm.
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring between, until fully melted.
- Carefully dip each ball into the chocolate mixture, coating all but the bottom of each one. Place them back on the parchment lined tray. I used a spatula to clean out the bowl and drizzled the excess chocolate evenly over them.
- Optional: sprinkle with sea salt and pop them back in the freezer for about 10 minutes to set fully.