- 14 servings (697g)
- 20 minutes
- Vegetarian, gluten-free
NUTRITION PER SERVING (50g)
7P / 30C / 4F / 1 fiber
DLD Nougat Bars
390g (1 can) fat free sweetened condensed milk
100g mini marshmallows
Pinch of salt
80g PBFit powdered peanut butter
40g Trader Joe’s organic brown rice cake thins, crushed
56g Toll House "chocolate peanut caramel morsels & more" (can use regular peanuts & chocolate chips, but macros will vary)
20g unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sweetened condensed milk and marshmallows. Heat until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture begins to thicken and brown.
- Stir in salt and powdered peanut butter until the mixture is smooth.
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper. Spread rice cake crumbs evenly across the bottom.
- Pour the nougat mixture over the rice cakes. Top evenly with morsel mix and coconut flakes. Gently press them into the nougat.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. I actually preferred mine frozen.
- Cut into thin strips and enjoy!