I don’t have all the answers nor am I perfect. But over the last few years, I’ve learned a lot in supporting over 1,000 of women on their journey to live healthier and more confident.
And unfortunately, I’ve met many who have suffered at the hands of coaches who were intolerant, dismissive and didn’t see the bigger picture of their client’s health.
If you’re a coach, tell me if this sounds familiar:
- Guilting clients for going over macros
- Responding to check-ins a week later
- Adding a 6th cardio session to force progress
- Plummeting macros clients already struggle to hit
- Judging clients for drinking or indulging
- Clipped responses or firing for non-compliance
I’m here to tell you that no one wins when coaching looks like that.