Caramel Swirl Protein Brownies
- 15 servings (940g)
- 30 minutes
NUTRITION PER SERVING(63g)
8P / 29C / 3F / 1 Fiber
21P / 35C / 3F / 1 Fiber
DLD Caramel Swirl Protein Brownies
- 30g (1 box) Betty Crocker Salted Caramel Brownie Mix (this includes the weight of the caramel packet)
- 100g PEScience Chocolate Truffle protein powder
- 1 Egg
- 200g Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 120g Fairlife Chocolate Protein Shake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the caramel packet until well combined.
- Cut the corner of the caramel packet and make 4 even lines across the top of the batter. Use a knife to drag through each row width-wise to create some swirls.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until edges are firm and the center is still soft. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before slicing.
63g DLD Caramel Swirl Protein Brownies
240g Fairlife Skim Milk