Happy 2-Year Anniversary to being a full-time entrepreneur! YAY!
These past 2 years have flown by!
In just 2 years, we’ve been able to help almost more than 1,000 humans. This has been the scariest, most stress-inducing experience of my life at times, (other entrepreneurs you get me) but also more rewarding than I could have ever dreamed of.
What I’ve learned it takes
- You have to be willing to push even when you get ZERO customers and ZERO validation. You are your own hype man. You won’t be getting any pats on the back, and you have to show up 100% everyday anyway.
- You have to become best friends with failure. You will fail literally incessantly. Every time you fail, you have to use it as fuel to tinder a new idea.
- You get to “make your own hours,” but you have to be willing to put in those hours 7 days a week.
- If you think for a second that entrepreneurs work less, I can promise you we probably work double your hours on average. 🤣
- You have to put your ego aside and ask for help (as much as possible), and you have to be willing to invest your personal development and business development. Expect to invest thousands of dollars if you really want to succeed.
It takes a lot, but if you’re willing to do it, it gives back tenfold.What are you committing to diving into before the year ends? Let us know! Dala
- You have to know your worth and raise your standards. You need to work with high-quality clients who give you a positive energy exchange, and you have to value your services at what you truly deserve, not just the minimum you’re willing to accept (I still struggle with this one a lot).